How to enrol
ADMISSIONS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022
In order to enroll, you must fill the application form for assessment, and submit it to the Student Academic Office, Polo di Novoli, by email at english.msc(AT)economia.unifi.it.
- You can download here the application form for admission 2021-2022: pdf
- Please send the documents in PDF or RTF format (no jpeg or any other format)
Before applying, please carefully read the list of requirements needed for enrollement, and check the list of documents needed to demonstrate your requirements:
- admission requirements: check the requirements
- how to prove the English and/or foreign language requirement: pdf
- how to prove the computer science requirement: pdf
Please note that NO OTHER documents will be taken into account!
Please send the documents in PDF format (no jpeg or any other format)
Important: you can enrol only once you have received the document called NULLA OSTA, which proves that you satisfy all the requirements. You cannot enrol before to graduate.
As for the Academic Year 2021/2022 you can apply for admission from April 2021.
Courses will start on September 2021.
Once the application is submitted to the Student Academic Office, your request will be evaluated by the Didactic Committee or the Master Degree Board by one month, and the final decision will be communicated to you by the Office.
Other information and useful links
Other general information about enrollment at the University of Florence are available clicking on the following links:
- Students from Italian Universities (UniFI links: Italian; English) (School of Economics and Management link)
- Students from abroad
- Deadlines calendar (UniFI link: Italian; English)
- Fees and charges (UniFI link: Italian; English)
- Student Guide School of the School of Economics and Management 2020-21 (pdf)
- Welcome Guide of the School of Economics and Management (English pdf)
- Student Guide UniFI 2017-18 (pdf) (English version from page 75)
ENROLLEMENT to the Second year