Online and Wi-Fi service
Online services allow students to access information about their academic career, formulate study plans, register for exams, and other types of services by means of:
- User ID: matriculation number assigned by the registrar's office
- Password: password assigned by the registrar's office at the moment of matriculation. This provisional password must then by immediately changed by students at https://sol-portal.unifi.it/ls-3-studenti.html.
Wi-Fi and Internet access is available throughout the Social Sciences campus:
- Activate the PC's wireless card and verify the signal;
- Open browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, etc.);
- Answer "SI" (yes) to accept the security certification;
- Wait for the authentication screen;
- Insert the same Username (matriculation number) and Password used for all online services.
last update: 13-June-2018